Saturday, September 19, 2015

What We've Been Doing

Which really isn't a lot, I promise. But it's been nice, to just be relaxed, and simple...Picture heavy post, and in NO particular or chronological order whatsoever...here it is!


Learning colors and numbers matching!

Will be a cowl scarf soon!

My mushroom hat...it's a work in progress on pattern. Since I followed none..haha!
What's better when you're sick, than homemade ice cream on the living room floor?
our Shabbat table

More Shabbat table settings

FIRST SIGHT OF FALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a boy and his hens, though they aren't fans of him picking them up.

"I see you!" - JJ, the bird who follows J around and seems to enjoy him picking her up

I'm on the chicken walk..struttin' my comb and waddle..shaking my feathers

"Why aren't you feeding me?!" - Josephine

Building lego castles and towers, and then destroying them!

Deep thoughts, and working on some teeth coming in

"You still haven't fed me yet, and call me Josie" - Josephine
Lots of little errands to run! 


Well that's it for now! Hope you enjoyed a look into our lives lately. I'll probably get more pictures, and will doing another share soon.

I have a few videos up on my YouTube channel, and more waiting to be loaded, and made. I hope you also check those out as well. :)

See y'all later!!

Guess what..Fall begins NEXT week!!! :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment