Monday, October 5, 2015

When Enemies Attack

It seems that the last few days, weeks...months...have been one attack after another. Spiritual attacks, is what I mean. I've never really given it a thought, that we would be open to them more, and that I'd noticed them more.
But we have been dealing with levels of anger, bitterness and contention in this home, that I've not seen...ever. And I'm weary of it.
A few nights ago, it was affecting my daughter, and thats when I knew, that I had to turn to G-d on this! I couldn't ignore it anymore, that wasn't being bold for Him.

Please pray for us, specifically for this coming week. We are doing some focused prayer times, and prayer walks around our home and property. We are asking for the love of Yeshua to fill our hearts and home, generosity to be our first though, joy and peace to shine from our faces, words of praise and selflessness, hope and grace, to pour forth from our mouths.

There are things in this world that need intense prayer, and sometimes fasting, so that their hold is loosened, and they can be removed.

We...I...am tired of the emotions that seem to run us, and that seem to rule this home. Emotions that are NOT Godly ones. We are His children, so we have the Holy Spirit, the best of Spirits, to help us.

I know G-d will help guide us in our prayers, and I thank you in advance for coming alongside us in this.


No comments:

Post a Comment